Monday, April 16, 2012

Donna's 60th BD card

I can now post the card I made for a good friend's 60th birthday... told her she was still a baby BIG GRIN. And since her birthday isn't till May 3rd, she still has a few days reprieve. ROFL.

Used my electronic cutter to cut the design. This way if I had made a mistake, I wouldn't have to cut the whole thing by hand again. I'm lazy - even for good friends.

And on the inside I'm using a Quietfire Design stamp - the humorous one about whole you would be...

Anyway you can click on card to see more details and description, what's on the inside and what's on the back of the card.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Love this post of it, Yogi! Had to click on it and look at the other too! A really terrific friend! I hear you on the baby part! LOL The sentiment is perfect!!!