Sunday, April 14, 2013

MC Apr/13 - A Little Birdie

Thought I'd make a one layer card again... a birthday card for a guy friend.

I stamped the image (Local King Rubber) onto a tall narrow white card (4"w x 8.5"h) using Versafine Black Onyx and clear embossed. Sponged Distress (Faded Jeans, Broken China & a touch of Worn Lipstick) in the sky to mimic clouds, then spritzed and misted water - dried.

Wrote in my words with a Micron pen in my Fickle lettering I created recently.

Click on card image to enlarge. Enjoy.

And it fits for these challenges: 
Quirky Crafts#135  #8 wings & clouds
Cardz  OLW135  Tall & Skinny


4 comments:

Spyder said...

Your writing is great! and I really thought for a second it was a photo! Great stamping and inking! Thank you for joining Quirky Crafts this challenge!

((Lyn)) DT

Anonymous said...

A telephone pole is the perfect subject for a tall thin card. Fabulous design.
Heather T

Leslie Miller said...

Great image! It looks like a photograph. I like this for a guy card!

Caro said...

This is stunning. I love the way you made your clouds. Thank you so much for joining in with my challenge this week on Quirky Crafts challenge.