Friday, June 28, 2013

MC June/13 - Gothic Luminary - The Origin of Love

I got a few more dies!!! and wanted to play with them. Had a vision of a stained glass piece in my head when I
saw the Gothic window. Love the way it turned out. And I've been looking at the leaf sprig I don't know how many times and always saying I don't need it... it's basically a combination of a few others I have. But then I gave in - sigh. and glad I did.

This card is perfect for a wedding card.

Anyway you can see all the details and descriptions by clicking on card image. Enjoy.

I'm also using a Quietfire Design quote stamp (although I separated each line of the quote)

And it fits for these challenges:
MIM Challenge  #100  summer scene
Belli Challenge  #172 wedding
Crafts & Me Challenge  #138 anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge  anything goes
Southern Girls Challenge  #72 Leaves
Old Back Porch  #78 card a week
Totally Paper Crafts  #173 June bride (& groom)

7 comments:

Dawny P said...

Gorgeous :) I love the colours you used and the lovely design. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

Niinu said...

So elegant and beautiful wedding card:) I did use same die as you;)

Pat K said...

Very beautiful card. Love the colours you've used on the stained glass. So very elegant!
Thanks for joining us at the Belli Challenge. Pat K x

Siv said...

Wow! What a great card! Thanks so much for joining the Southern Girls - hope we'll see you again! Hugs Siv

Fliss said...

Fabulous summery creation. Thanks for joining in with our MMM challenge.
Fliss x

Claire said...

Beautiful card, love the window effect. Great to see you playing along at Totally Papercrafts this week. Hugs, Claire x

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Hi,
Just popping over to Congrat you on being one of the winners over at Totally Papercrafts :) I wanted to come & see your design, which btw is wonderful. I love the stained glass image. You did a great job. Thank you so much for sharing. Hugz, Lisa.

P.S Would love for you to come, visit & like :) Feel free to enter my design giveaway on Facebook.

Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au
Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns - Free Giveaway
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns