Tuesday, May 31, 2016

MC May/16 - Yellow Rose - ECD Friends - A Treasure

http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2016/MCMay16_YellowRose_ECDFriends_ATreasure.html

I got my newest Quietfire Design rubber stamps in the mail today and Suzanne has outdone herself AGAIN!!!!. I had to go to work today and I was itching to use the rose and crackle background, so needless to say I rushed home after work...

I immediately created an eCut file of the rose - you know me, lazy and no fussy cutting... and stamped it on watercolor paper to paint it.

So if you want to see all the details and descriptions, just click on any card image - enjoy.

http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2016/MCMay16_YellowRose_ECDFriends_ATreasure.html
I'm using an "A Way With Words" die "Friends" from Elizabeth Craft Designs which you can also find HERE at Quietfire Design.

And I'm using several stamps from Quietfire Design ("Crackle Background"); (the rose: "The Earth Laughs In Flowers" 2pce set); (quote: "Always Be My Friend:" 3pce set); (rose border: "Keep Calm and Call Mom" 3pce set).

And it fits for these challenges:
Craft Your Passion  #314  anything goes
Aurora Wings  #29 CAS
Artistic Inspirations  #157 flowers or anything goes (2nd entry)
Love To Scrap Challenge  #79 anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge  anything goes (2nd entry)
Sweet Stampin Challenge  embossing (2nd entry)
Pile It On Challenge  #109 Tic Tac Toe: balloon, emboss, dots; twine/ribbon, image, tag; stripes, die cut, birds.
http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2016/MCMay16_YellowRose_ECDFriends_ATreasure.html

3 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love the fabulous look with the crackled background against that pretty rose!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Sammy said...

So lovely! Such a fab crackle background and I love the sentiment too. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Silvia sencaka said...

What a lovely card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Aurora Wings! Xoxo, silvia-DT