Saturday, December 17, 2016

MC Dec/16 - Easel Globe - ECD Laugh - I've Got The Whole World - HB

http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2016/MCDec16_EaselGlobe_ECDLaugh_I'veGotTheWholeWorld_HB.html

http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2016/MCDec16_EaselGlobe_ECDLaugh_I'veGotTheWholeWorld_HB.htmlAs I was cutting this globe, the song "I've Got the Whole World In My Hand" kept running through my mind... One of those days again. BIG GRIN. And I'm finally dong a bit of my own calligraphy on the card. Using my Whimsical style lettering I was teaching this year.

I'm using an A Way With Words die from Elizabeth Craft Designs "Laugh" also available on Quietfire Design HERE

And I'm using a couple sentiment stamps from Quietfire Design "The Woods Would Be Very Silent..." 5pce set and "Happy Birthday Plain and Simple" 7pce set

Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions and more views. etc. Enjoy

And it fits for these challenges:
The Paper Shelter  #276 birthday
Little Miss Muffet  #153 anything goes
Catch The Bug  #420 make us laugh
Crafty Catz Weekly  #351 anything goes
JW Scrap Shack  #169 anything goes
Polka Doodle Challenge  #50 anything goes
Hiding In My Craft Room  #280 masculine
http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2016/MCDec16_EaselGlobe_ECDLaugh_I'veGotTheWholeWorld_HB.html

8 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

That is such a fantastic design, Yogi! I've got to say it -- wow!

Christine said...

This is wonderful! Love the bracelet and the intricate globe die cut! Thanks for sharing your work at Jo's Scrap Shack this week.
Christmas blessings,
Christine
DT Member
http://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Cards By MI said...

Lovely card, fabby design. Thanks for helping us celebrate our birthday over at the Paper Shelter.
Love n hugs
Marie

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Wow! Fantastic project! The world, the hand, the bracelet - all awesome! You rocked this project! Thanks for sharing it with us at HIMCR! Cyndi, DT

Alpna said...

Such a great card. Thanks for joining us on Jo's Scrap Shack. Hope to see you again.
Alpna-DT Member

Amy Cohen said...

Gorgeous card and lettering! Now I will have that song stuck in my head all day!! LOL Thanks for joining us for our Birthday Blog Hop at The Paper Shelter.
Amy-DT

Bev said...

Wow! Such an unusual design! Thank you so much for joining in the fun over at Polkadoodles

Tammy Miller said...

Thanks so very much for joining our December Theme Challenge At Catch the Bug! Looking forward to seeing your entry's for the new year!