Thursday, December 15, 2016

MC Dec/16 - Easel Seaside Scene - ECD Hello - Sit Right Here


http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2016/MCDec16_EaselSeasideScene_ECDHello_SitRightHere.htmlI've had enough of Xmas stuff and it's not even Xmas yet... and with all this FRIGID cold we've been having for the last couple weeks, I'm ready for something warm... I can feel my toes sinking into the sand, I can smell the salt air, if I close my eyes long enough I can feel like I'm there. sigh!! Now if you'd like to sit with me and feel it too, then you can tell me about hundreds of things. BIG GRIN

I'm using an A Way With Words die "Hello" also available on Quietfire Design HERE

And I'm using parts of 2 sentiment/quote stamps from Quietfire Design " Garden Bench" 4pce set and "Find Yourself a Cup..."

Click on and card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

And it fits for these challenges:
ANYTHING GOES:
Craft Your Passion  #342
Crafty Sentiments
TTCRD  #13 - 19
Tuesday Throwdown  #323
We Love 2 Create  #25

http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2016/MCDec16_EaselSeasideScene_ECDHello_SitRightHere.html

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

That's funny, Yogi. I'm so ready to do something besides a Christmas card. Recently bought some beachy things I'd like to start on. This is a beautiful and inviting scene. The seashells are fantastic!

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

I LOVE the beach theme! I'll soon be leaving my snowy winter to SUNNY FLORIDA! lol. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!
Hugs

Patricia Alvarez said...

Great card. I love the design. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week. Good luck!!! Patricia

Cicci said...

So beutiful and wonderful !! A masterpiece!!! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Cicci
TTCRD DT
ciccividpennan{Welcome to my blog if you have some time :0))}
Through The Craft Room Door