Saturday, June 17, 2017

MC Jun/17 - Oxide Panda - ECD Together - The Greatest Strength


http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2017/MCJun17_OxidePanda_ECDTogether_TheGreatestStrength.html
Since I'm making cards themed from around the world, thought I'd make an Oriental one... I'm using a couple of my oxide backgrounds.

I'm using an A Way With Words die "Together" from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE

http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2017/MCJun17_OxidePanda_ECDTogether_TheGreatestStrength.htmlAnd I'm using a sentiment and quote stamp from Quietfire Design "Together Forever" and "The Greatest Strength..."

Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

And it fits for these challenges:
Brown Sugar Challenge  #255 anything goes
Crafty Catz Weekly  #375 anything goes opt spots or stripes
Polka Doodle Challenge  #24  anything goes
QKR Stampede  #248 anything goes

http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2017/MCJun17_OxidePanda_ECDTogether_TheGreatestStrength.html

4 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Oh, what delightful panda cards, Yogi! Fabulous dimension and texture. Thanks so much for playing along with us in our "Anything Goes or Stitching" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Leslie Miller said...

Yes, why not? It looks fantastic, and the proverb with it is so beautiful. I love the pandas and your oxide ink backgrounds.

crafty said...

O I love your pandas. I've got plenty of bamboo in my garden for them! Thank you for sharing your work with us at QKR Stampede.
Mary

Tammy L said...

Great card. I love all the layered dimensions with the different dies! The inside is really well co-ordinated! Thanks for sharing with us at Brown Sugar this week and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT