Wednesday, August 2, 2017

MC Aug/17 - Easel Chocolate Kisses - YUM - HB

quietfiredigital.blogspot.ca
My turn on the Quietfire Digital blog today and I went for something yummy!!! You can never have enough chocolate...

I'm using a couple of digital files from Suzanne available on the Silhouette onLine store - click on an image to purchase.

https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/view-shape/48227   https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/view-shape/53589
I'm also using a sentiment and a couple Fill 'er Up letter stamps from Quietfire Design ("Graphic Love Bits - Flowers or Chocolate..." 6pce set); ("JOY Fill 'er up"); ("MUm fill 'er Up" 2pce set);

And check out all the fabulous ribbons available on Quietfire Design  - I'm using "Ribbon Satin dotted Burgundy"

Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. or click HERE to go to my website Enjoy

And it fits for these challenges:
Hiding In My Craft Room  #NSD311 Anything goes
QKR Stampede  #254 anything goes
Artistic Inspirations  #184 Anything goes

quietfiredigital.blogspot.ca

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

My sentiments exactly -- yum! And I might add "cute"!

Dorothy S said...

Yum is right - cleverly done easel card, and so cute! Thanks for joining us this week at the QKR Stampede challenge.
Dorothy S, DT member

Jenscrapstoo said...

Thanks for sharing your talent and
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo